Re: [hatari-devel] MiNT on Hatari

Am Sonntag, den 11.12.2011, 11:29 +0100 schrieb Christer Solskogen:
> On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 3:29 PM, Matthias Arndt <marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I had to use (ofcourse) a harddisk image, other stteing were STE 4MB and
> > TOS 1.62de
> >

> It would be great if you made a howto or something like that and put
> that on the homepage :-)

Well, HOWTO...hmm I basically followed the installation instructions for
FreeMiNT + XaAES only. In this case, it was a prepared package, probably
4 to 5 years ago. That was basically copy to harddisk image and run.

>From I saw, the layout was a close match to the description here:
http://wiki.sparemint.org/index.php/Paul%27s_guide

I intend to try the 1.18-alpha and I can write up the exact steps that I
performed for making that work. (Although I must admit, it is basically
to learn howto install FreeMiNT, intented to be able to upgrade my
Falcon's MiNT installation in the future.)

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Arndt <marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>