Re: [hatari-devel] TOS3 crashes now on startup with <8MB RAM

Am Thu, 22 Dec 2011 23:40:03 +0200

> Hi,
>
> On torstai 22 joulukuu 2011, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > Memory test ... Hmm, did you enable fast-boot or is it disabled?
>
> It happens regardless of whether --fast-boot is on or off.

D'oh, I forgot that we recently changed --fast-boot to only influence
memvalid settings when running with EmuTOS. When you change stMemory.c
to set the memvalid variables again, the TT boot should work again...