Re: [hatari-devel] Recent changes to GEMDOS harddisk emulation?

Just to prevent unnecessary questions:

a) the virtual harddisk still works and boots if mounted in STEEM
b) the Hatari configuration to use has not been changes for months

I only compiled a recent HG snapshot... (dated 15th od December)

REgards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Arndt <marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>