Re: [hatari-devel] YM2149 + C10 lowpass filter mapping

On 12/12/2011 23:13, David Savinkoff wrote:
On Monday 12 December 2011 13:47, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Hi,

On maanantai 12 joulukuu 2011, David Savinkoff wrote:
Here are two patches that supercede the previous.

I'm very pleased with this new version. The solution is simple.
Make two lowpass filters at different frequencies and sum them.

This time the filter is perfect at 44100 Hz sample rate, but
you will hear very little difference at 48000 Hz sample rate.

This time it's done right and I hope you like it.

Btw.  It's not an important thing, but I'd like if the long
comments would use:

/*
  * some stuff
  */

Instead of:

/*       */
/* some stuff */
/*       */

I think the first is a bit more readable.

	- Eero
I would have done:
/**
   Some stuff
*/

But sound.c has funky old-school comments.
Should I send a new patch?

David

No, that's ok.