Re: [gpsd4] English page + update problem

En/na Toby Dylan Hocking ha escrit:
hi, i have a similar project page in english set up at
http://gpsdb.sourceforge.net/

if you would like to help with the project (contribute code or write
docs on the website) I can add you to the project if you have a SF
account.
Painly I have no enough skills to programming. I can help you translation your page in spanish and catalan for example if you want.

I suggested Vicent-Xavier to make a english page (as a translated page from original french page) for more repercusion of the project (and I detecting some bugs) but he was very bussy...

For the other hand, why don't you join your efforts? Join the projects. I think you, Toby, can take care of the visualization and organitzation of the data and Vicent-Xavier to the driver itself. What do you think. Because the support of Keymaze 300 in linux is "small", we could have more sound if we join efforts.

Well, thanks for your interest,
Xan.