Re: [gpsd4] English page + update problem

En/na xancorreu ha escrit:
En/na Vincent-Xavier JUMEL ha escrit:
Le 31 décembre à 12:59 xancorreu a écrit
Hi,

I have a Geonaute 300 and I know to your page. But the page is in
french. I understand it written (I understand spanish and french is
romanic language so I understand it when you write it) but I think
your project would have more repercusion if you have an english
translated page or at least put a link in google translate for
translating it automatically.

In fact this project is quite a private soft, that I've just published.
I can give you access to it when I'm back home. Just ping me by the 7th
of juanary.

I reping you.

Xan.

PS: I send to mailing list two messsages that I have no received:
   * one titled "Bug: km-downloader downloads nothing" and another
   * "Bug:  km-downloader -d /dev/ttyUSB0 -o [directory] -w"

Any problem here?
I re-reping you.
Please answer,
Xan.