Re: [gluon] Lets make a simple game!

if those are easy to implement - sure. if it's something like
A Mario clone with elements of strategy and RPG battles - then no :)

Best Regards,

Eugene Trounev

[it-s]

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Shantanu Tushar Jha <jhahoneyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have the list of game ideas that we collected during Akademy this year (yes, I know I was lazy and didn't type it off), will that be of help?