[gluon] New functionality in GluonObject

Hi guys!

  It's been a wish for a while now to decouple GluonObject completely from the
GameProject code, and this is now the case. What this means, in essence, is
that we are now able to use GluonObject code for arbitrary data sets,
something which we need for both Gluon Player, for shader descriptions,
animation system and much more. In short: This is good for you ;)

The commit in question is:
http://gitorious.net/gluon/gluon/commit/b3778c1a47b192870851c8e9896bb4ea49f2f716

P.S.: While this is not a particularly invasive change, please test none the
less, as such things of course tend to have funny ways of impacting bits of
seemingly unrelated code.

--
...Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-
                            existence
                          or no
                            existence

                          - Piet Hein

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon