[gluon] Gluon in Akademy-BR

Hi guys, I sent this e-mail some days ago but using a wrong e-mail :), certainly you all didn't get it.
Akademy-BR is over, but there are some people willing to do something in Gluon.

See you,
Sandro

Hello guys,

First of all, I'm really sorry for being in MIA last months but I
reached a very critical phase of my PhD project so that I haven't had
enough free time for contributing in Gluon and other KDE projects as I
would like. I hope to be more involved as soon as I got my
thesis' focus defined :)

Apart from this, we are going to have Akademy-BR in next weekend and I
plan to have a whole day dedicated to Gluon, in particular
GluonGraphics, since it's the module I'm more familiar with.
So I would be grateful if someone (Sacha ?) could point out current
to-do's or improvements work to be done there.

Cheers,
Sandro