Re: [gluon] New website - the real address, plus The Plan(TM) ;)

What about using drupal wiki module ?
http://stephenondrupal.blogspot.com/2007/10/set-up-wiki-with-drupal-5.html

2010/4/14 Dan Jensen <admin@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi again!

 Firstly: After a quick bit of sysadminery by the all-powerful Paleo, we now
have http://gluon.gamingfreedom.org/ pointing at the right place, so now you
don't have to jump through hosts-file shaped hoops to get to the site ;)

 Secondly: The Plan(TM) ;) In my previous email i promised that i would send
an outline of what the ideas behind the new site are, and thus:

Planet Gluon: An aggregation for all the blogs of the Gluon developer team.
About Gluon: Information about Gluon itself (the vision, the licenses, more?)
Getting Gluon: Download instructions, and installation guide
Documentation: This section contains documentation on the use of Gluon. It is
 very important in this case that the first time a user sees any code is
 pretty far ahead in the documentation. We must at all costs avoid scaring
 away people with a phobia of code.

 Of course, i would like for all of you to now go and register on the site
(especially those of you who want to write content on there ;) ) so we can get
the site smacked into shape for the alpha release, which draws ever nearer ;)

--
...Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                         Co-
                           existence
                         or no
                           existence

                         - Piet Hein

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon