[gluon] Fwd: Plasma applet for Gluon

(sending this mail again as the pastebin link in my previous mail had
expired, I had forgot to set it for a longer duration)

Hello,
   I've been contributing to Plasma for over an year now and wanted
to implement the Gluon player as a Plasma applet under GSoC. I've
downloaded the source from gitorious and built it.
However if I run gluoncreator, it crashes ( backtrace at
http://pastebin.ca/1831310 ). I'm not familiar with the Gluon source
so not sure why the crash is happening. Any idea what the problem
might be?

Thanks,

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon