Subject: Re: Music for a game
Date: Thursday 28 January 2010
From: Przemysław Piłaciński <p.pilacinski@xxxxxxxxx>
To: eugene.trounev@xxxxxxxxx

> I was thinking about 2 in-game melodies for some verity, and one main menu
> one. But if that's too much to ask, one for all is fine :) On the other
hand,
> if you feel like it you may come up with as many as you like :)

I was planning to make the number of tunes connected to the structure
of game levels. If the levels were formed for example in groups,
differing somehow (in graphics, some main idea, new element introduced
etc.) then I'd prepare one tune for each group. But if they would be
just variations of one idea, or, on the other hand, if there would be
too many different ideas, I'd have to think about some other solution.
:)

Anyway, I'll start with one game tune, and another for the menu, and
then see what next.

> I'll follow up with some more random artwork and the menu concept. But it
(the
> menu) will look more-or less the same in terms of user interface (white
> geometric shapes with a blueish glow under).

Thanks for the graphics, I can imagine the game a little more now. :)

regards,
--
Przemysław Piłaciński
www.pilacinski.art.pl

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon