[gluon] Shared textures

I noticed that KGL does not support sharing textures between items. One issue
is that KGLTexture is not meant to be shared since on destruction the item
deletes the texture. Another is that on destruction the KGLTexture instance
takes down the GL texture as well. The only available option is to create
unique textures for each item.

This is a showstopper for me so I ask you if you have plans to change this for
the future.