[gluon] Qt 4.6

Today Qt 4.6 was released! So, That what I waiting to improve KGL.
So, Now I will refresh it by using some new feature from Qt 4.6.

- Use QGLShader instead KGLShaders!
- Use QGLPainter instead KGLPainter... Damnit They stole all my class name ! :)
-Remove Eigen and  Replace Eigen::Vector By QVector , Eigen::Transform by QMatrix4x4

So, we need to improve KGL structure. What do you suggest ?

Leinhr suggest me to separate the physicsEngine? I don't understand ? How ?

Currently KGL work like this :

KGLView  is the openGL render
KGLEngine is a container of item.
KGLItem & subclass

KGLPhysicsEngine inherits from KGLEngine and provide a Box2d physics engine.

So, now I was thinking How to be helpfull to create anythink of games :
For example we can imagine 2 view : "static view" for games without camera motion, and "motion view".

So, I think Unity user guy will be able to answer better than me.

About Gluon lib and Gluon creator :
So, as you know, we need to split gluon project to Gluon lib and Gluon creator.
Does we need to use 2 repository for each one ?
And What do you need for KGL to be compatible with gluon creator ? What kind of new feature ?
So, this week , I will create a new clone repository called : gluon-qt and try to use Qt 4.6 only...!

About Maemo 5 , I succes to install the SDK on my computer. And Qt compile nice! I m sure I will success to compile gluon on it.