[gluon] Re :Re: kgllib and KGL : fusion ?

Currently I m thinking to create 2 KGL API. In the same way of directX with direct2d and direct3d, I suggest KGL2d and KGL3d.

KGL2d should be the current work and a lot of work from Rivo.( shaders, fps counter, camera()). I changed some part of kgllib code to insert inside KGL2d.
Now KGL3d will use OGRE. Ogre is the perfect lib that I found! It's a 3d engine only, then it can work with KAL and KCL. It's compatible with qt and it's compatible with openGL ES. I m currently trying to make a KGLOgreWidget.
In this way KGL3d will have the powerfull of OGRE and ODE.

small resume :
KGL2d = QtOpenGL with Items+kgllib code+ Box2D physics engine.
KGL3d = Ogre + ODE physics engine.

Then We need some renaming : I suggest for example :
KGL2dView for 2d rendering
KGL3dView for Ogre rendering

Or maybe :
KGL2dView and KGLOgreView...

So, we need to discute about it. But now, I think it's very possible to port gluon to maemo 5.. Maybe we can ask the question to Nokia and win a Nokia N 900 ? :) :) :)!!