Re: [gluon] Re :Re: kgllib and KGL : fusion ?

> So, What's gluon? I propose this definition :
> "Gluon is a collection of library which help the developpers to program
> games." So I said "collection" and not "library".
Good idea, but I would really like to make it clear that Gluon can be used for
non gaming apps too. How about a simple ogg player using Kal, with really cool
visualisations using filters? So maybe replace "games" with "media reach
applications"?

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon