[gluon] blok games

Thanks for your blok merge! Now blok is nice to play!
Now we can improve it to make a real games with level ! Then we need to establish a dev plan! I m sure we can finish this games in few days! That's what I suggest :

2 applications :
- Blok games
- Blok level editor

Blok games
Blok games which be able to read level file.
5 blok item type :
- NORMAL ( can be simple remove )
- SOLID ( cannot be remove )
- EXPLOSE ( explose ! apply a radian impulsion to neighboor item
- CHIMIC ( explose when it touch a neighboor item)

2 Totem type :
CircleTotem : ( physicsCircleShape)
PolygonTotem : ( physicsPolygonShape)

example of api :
blokEngine->loadLevel("level1.blk");
blokEngine->start();

Idea: use kde get hot new stuff ?
idea : MultiMouse Manager to play with 2 mouses ?

Game play :
Blok shoud provide a level list. each level must be unblocked by the last one .
1: lauch games
2: Gluon animation presentation
3: blok mainPage. A dialog box appear with level selection.
4: you start the level
5: You have a timer, for example 3 minutes to success the level
6: you need to remove a fixed number of blokItem.

Blok Editor

A QMainWindow, with a left tools bar (QDockWidget).
This app allow you to add , remove items and save it in a xml file.

Folder Tree :
blok
    games
    editor
    data
        sprites
        sounds

I m wating for your suggestion !

There is an IMPORTANT CLASS TO IMPROVE : KGLTextItem ! I suggest to copy code source from kgllib::renderText.