[gluon] kgllib and KGL : fusion ?

Hello ,

Maybe you know the lib called "kgllib" developped by rivo lakes. I take a lot of stuff from it to create gluon KGL.
kgllib provides many same class as us :

GLTexture => KGLTexture
GLShaders => KGLShaders
GLWidget=> KGLView
and more...
For the most part, there are more complete as gluon/KGL.

Kgllib provides an easy way to create 3d mesh, camera ... that can not gluon:KGL. Inversaly gluon::KGL use items and item's manager by KGLEngine. And physics....
So, I think, we should make a  fusion between both projects. It's not hard to make KGLItem with kgllib. And it will more easy to use ODE on it.... That's a hard refactoring... but not impossible...
So currently it's just a thinking of myself.. I just want to say, I couldn't do it alone.... !

kgllib api : http://freehackers.org/~rivo/kgllib/html/