[gluon] Gluon avatar!

Dear Graphist, I have a request for you, if you want

I propose to make an Avatar geneator for gluon games.. Like Mii on wii.  So, it will be cool if you draw some face, some noose, ear .... Like the potatoes man.

This is an example :

http://www.koreus.com/files/200407/generateur_avatars.html

http://skype.weeworld.com/weemee.aspx  ( verry good)

Each part of this, can be done in SVG file.
After the community can help us and improve the graphics Library.
If you are interested, answer me . ( Ken, peter, ikit , eugene ?)

this picture is me!WeeMee_16021816_for_istdasklar.jpg