Re: [eledmac] reledmac problem(s)

Dear Pádraig,
sorry for the delay, I was very busy.
1. You should use \AtEveryStanza{\vskip 1cm} to get 1 cm of vertical
skip at every stanza. To insert it for a specific stanza, use optional
argument of \stanza : \stanza[\vskip 1cm].
2. Your used  \arrangementX[A]{paragraph} which set the arrangement of
*familiar* foonotes (that is with foonotemark) and not of criticla
footnotes (that is with linenumber and lemma). You must use
\Xarrangement[A]{paragraph}
3. For now, there is no way to have paragraphed footnotes divised
equally between left and right side, as paragraphed footnote can't be
spliited divided by TeX (or, more precisly, I found no way).

Best regards

Maïeul