[eledmac] Problem with the end of right / left page

By compilating, I see these two message in log: "! Package reledpar Error: The left page has ended on a right page." and "! Package reledpar Error: The left page has ended on a left page." As a result I obtain even four pages in blank in the final pdf. I have been looking for information about it, but I have no idea to what could it be related. Could someone, please, guide me to find out where the problem might be. Thanks in advance.

Josep