Re: [eledmac] sameword and lemma

The sameword level system, is, I recognize it, a little bit complex. But there is no other solution, as explained in the beginning of § 6.3.3

But your conclusion is wrong.
- if you have only one level of edtext, you can use inlemma
- if you have more than one level of edtext, you must set the level EXCEPT if the sameword is shared between all the level. In this case, you can use inlemma.