[eledmac] somes news of reledmac

The migration from eledmac to reledmac is slower than I was thinking.

I have however :
1) reorganized handbook heading
2) rewritten the introduction of the handbook in order to be  more concise and let reader read what the package does first, and not what is package historic….
3) deleted all deprecated command (\ledsection)
4) writed the new document on \Xarrangement[<s>]{normal/para/twocol/threecol} which will replace \footnormal{X}, \footparagraph{X}, \foottwocol{X}.

For tomorrow my aim is to
a) implemente \Xarrangement and \arrangementX
b) documente the migration
c) implemente eledmac-compatibility mode.

I also-read all the handbook in order to suppress older reference and incoherence.

People can follow the change on the branch "reledmac" in github.

Maïeul