Re: [eledmac] leftside / rightside pages for a critical corpus of oral texts

Dear Jocelyn,

you fell into the classical trap of eledpar's beginners.

In order to allow correct typesetting of parallel text you must use:
1) Pages environnement -> it's ok in your case
2) Leftside/Rightside environment -> it's ok
3) \beginnumbering…\endnumbering-> it's ok
4) marking each chunk of parallel texts by \pstart …\pend-> it is not ok. The file examples/minimal-parrallels.tex  will show you how to do it. However in general chunks are equivalent to paragraph. So you can use \autopar.

There is still a second problem: \Pages works with the last one Leftside/Rightside environments. In your case you have two Leftside/Rightside environments.

So in your case the best code should be
http://tex.pastebin.fr/39641

I have opened two issues in order to provide error messages in such case
https://github.com/maieul/ledmac/issues/305
https://github.com/maieul/ledmac/issues/303

Maïeul