[eigen] Any development plan to include a multi-threaded sparse direct solver for square matrix?

Dear Eigen Development team,

I'am a very enthousiast user of the Eigen 3.4.0 library and I would like to know if there is any plan to develop in Eigen a multi-threaded sparse direct solver for square matrix.

I have tested the BicSTAB iterative solver + ILUT preconditionner but did not experience any gain despite having activated openMP (is the ILUT preconditionner multi-threaded?).

Thanks in advance for your answer and congrats for all your work!

Kind regards,

Roland