[eigen] SpecialMatrix

Dear All,

in continuing trying to use eigen beyond the dense matrices I came across

https://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=SpecialMatrix

where the footing says "This page was last modified on 30 April 2009, at 13:51.".

I tried to use the Unsupported/SkylineMatrix, however just adding

#include <unsupported/Eigen/Skyline>

already leads to a bunch of error messages.

I assume that the internal BandMatrix is intended to be used by the end user.
Yet, for me a BandMatrix would be very interesting as a type to be used by an end user,
even if only the scalar product with a vector and a dense matrix is defined is defined.

Is there any ongoing work in this direction?

Best regards,
Peter