[eigen] Please welcome Everton Constantino as a maintainer

On behalf of the maintainers of Eigen, I would like to welcome Everton Constantino to the team.

Everton has been an active contributor for a while. In particular, he did a lot of the initial work optimizing matrix-matrix multiplies for the Power/Altivec backend, including adding support for the new Power 10 MMA instructions.

We are delighted to welcome him to the team and look forward to working with him and the community to clean up and improve the matrix product framework in Eigen more generally.