Re: [eigen] Re: Raising double to integer powers

Peter - That shortest summing path is very neat.  I have to admit I don't quite see how to jump from the OEIS sequence to a productive implementation though.  I think an optimal summation path (raising things to integer powers) would be a nice addition to Eigen.