[eigen] Problem with 3.4 rc1

I'm trying 3.4 rc1 on my program.  Everything seems to work fine on Windows and MacOS.  However, there seems to be some sort of conflict when I try to build on Linux.

We are currently using 3.3.7 and everything works fine.  I suppose I could try 3.3.9 if that would be helpful.

The problems only crop up in the graphics part of my program (which does not use Eigen intensively, it just gets included relatively incidentally).  My program can also be compiled in a non-graphical version (no GUI, OpenGL, or XWindows libraries allowed at all) - and that works fine.  I use FLTK as a cross-platform GUI library.  The most significant difference on Linux is the use of X Windows.

I've attached the gcc error log from trying to compile one file -- sorry, it is 884 lines long...

My gut says something is getting #defined that then gives Eigen fits.  However, I can't find anything that looks wrong in the code the messages are pointing to.

Any help tracking this down will be very much appreciated.

Rob