Re: [eigen] 3.3.8 expected on September 7

Hi Nobert,

Thanks that's really great and Arm64 support is something are absolutely interested in!

In fact, I work for Arm and as you might have seen, quite a lot of work has already been done in Eigen's Arm backend, however this is for master and not 3.3. Together with Arm we were able to allocate Arm64 hardware for nightly CI test jobs. Tbh, the only thing missing is me integrating it but this is planned for this week.

In short: We are happy about every contribution to our CDash dashboard, but in the (hopefully not so) long run it will most likely be replaced by GitLab CI with runners for x86_64, Arm64 and PPC. As soon as this is finished I'll make a general announcement but here is a first example for Linux x86_64 for master: https://gitlab.com/libeigen/eigen/-/pipelines

Thanks,
David