Re: [eigen] 3.3.8 expected on September 7

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for discussing, testing and helping us with the planned 3.3.8
release.

Due to some fixes we just recently picked from master into 3.3, we decided to
postpone the planned release for a few more days. I hope everyone understands
this decision, especially since the last release was quite some time ago and the
number of new commits is relatively large.

We'll definitely keep you updated, so stay tuned!

Best,
David