Re: [eigen] Implementation of eigs?

Hi Mathieu,

There is an ArpackSelfAdjointEigenSolver class in the unsupported module [1], which wraps the ARPACK library for partial eigen decomposition.
I have also written a header-only library Spectra [2] for the same purpose, which is built on top of Eigen.

Best,
Yixuan

[1] https://gitlab.com/libeigen/eigen/-/blob/master/unsupported/Eigen/src/Eigenvalues/ArpackSelfAdjointEigenSolver.h
[2] https://github.com/yixuan/spectra