Re: [eigen] Matrix support in Clang

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

This certainly looks interesting (I just glanced over it so far), but I guess for Eigen this could only serve as "inspiration" for better code, since we need to stay compiler-independent.

At the moment, I don't think making different code-paths just to support this, is a good idea. Although, eventually this could be handled like a different "architecture".

Cheers,
Christoph