Re: [eigen] GitLab migration is starting now! yade is on gitlab too! (fixed URLs, fast ccache)

Ah, when cloning libeigen I also cloned your settings that pipelines
are not visible to everyone. So you could not see that actually
thanks to ccache the compilation time was reduced from 1 hour to 15
minutes.

You can see this now :)

first compile+tests: 1 hour: https://gitlab.com/cosurgi/eigen/pipelines/100984912
second ccached compile+tests, 15 minutes: https://gitlab.com/cosurgi/eigen/pipelines/100999796

best regards
Janek

Janek Kozicki (yade) said:     (by the date of Thu, 5 Dec 2019 19:36:36 +0100)