|Re: [eigen] Announcement: migration to Gitlab.com on the December 4th|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Announcement: migration to Gitlab.com on the December 4th
- From: Raymond Paik <rpaik@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:21:13 -0800
- Cc: Borivoje Tasovac <bora@xxxxxxxxxx>, David Planella <dplanella@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gitlab.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8/9wK4J7dtMCHZWVrMg6ItxSMu99+TKy/bmId1jHNyI=; b=J1r136blMspYxHCCLga4rQbO+/Bgz31fx3j9mt3t2UDmQX0/JR3W64zN7WWwk/6OuI WKKgsX1CFWW6Zzou15IZVUOLyHiDoY5m59oiPBA/n8Vbziknitfqv5XAuOBHWIoUzrYN jaZ2HSpzmVvXhUD8Z6zgby+dZmCHKINBtdjHU=
Glad to see that you have the namespace sorted out and will be migrating soon (best of luck)!
Just wanted to check if the Eigen community will be using the Community Edition or if you requested an Enterprise Edition license via the GitLab Open Source Program
. We didn't see any application from Eigen, but wanted to double check. I'll be out the rest of the week during the Thanksgiving Holiday in the US, but I copied two of my fellow team members who could answer any questions regarding the Open Source Program.
following the decision of Bitbucket.org to delete all mercurial repositories next spring, we decided to migrate to a git repository hosted on gitlab.com
. We also decided to take this opportunity to migrate our self hosted bugzilla instance to gitlab.com
. Both migrations are scheduled on the 4th of December, starting at 8:00 UTC, and the new project:
will be made public once the migration is completed.
Details on the migration process:
- The old mercurial repository will still be readable on eigen.tuxfamily.org
but with no updates.