[eigen] Announcement: migration to Gitlab.com on the December 4th

Dear all,

following the decision of Bitbucket.org to delete all mercurial repositories next spring, we decided to migrate to a git repository hosted on gitlab.com. We also decided to take this opportunity to migrate our self hosted bugzilla instance to gitlab.com. Both migrations are scheduled on the 4th of December, starting at 8:00 UTC, and the new project:

https://gitlab.com/libeigen/eigen

will be made public once the migration is completed.

Details on the migration process:

- Our bugzilla (https://eigen.tuxfamily.org/bz/) will be made read only; all entries, comments and attachments will be transferred to gitlab.com while keeping the same bug IDs.

- https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen will be unavailable and replaced by an empty project pointing to https://gitlab.com/libeigen/eigen

- The old mercurial repository will still be readable on eigen.tuxfamily.org but with no updates.

- Existing pull-requests will be archived as static pages hosted on eigen.tuxfamily.org

- The official git mirror (https://github.com/eigenteam/eigen-git-mirror) will be kept as it is for a few months with no updates until we eventually replace it by an empty project pointing to https://gitlab.com/libeigen/eigen. (it cannot be synchronised because of hash differences)

Cheers,
Gael