Re: [eigen] CDash issues

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 11:40 AM Christoph Hertzberg <chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

for testing purposes I recently registered "Eigen" on "my.cdash.org". I
guess we just need to replace our CTestConfig with the attached values
(I was thinking about making it configurable, but that is perhaps
over-customizing this ...)

ok, let's go for mycdash.org then. I'll let you update the CTestConfig.cmake files for Eigen and Eigen3.3 (the one you sent is not the right one).

thanks,
Gael.

I failed to configure the Dashboard in a way that linking to source
actually works -- they seem to have only some predefined options (none
of which is bitbucket) -- but that did not work properly either, before.

I guess for open.cdash.org we need to apply to get our project
registered -- no idea where exactly (also neither site clearly states
any terms or use).

I can register a separate Eigen-3.3 as well, and can give you (Gael)
admin-rights to both if you like.

Or someone finds out the process to create a project at open.cdash.org.

Cheers,
Christoph

--
  Dr.-Ing. Christoph Hertzberg

  Besuchsadresse der Nebengeschäftsstelle:
  DFKI GmbH
  Robotics Innovation Center
  Robert-Hooke-Straße 5
  28359 Bremen, Germany

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:
  DFKI GmbH
  Robotics Innovation Center
  Robert-Hooke-Straße 1
  28359 Bremen, Germany

  Tel.:     +49 421 178 45-4021
  Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-0
  E-Mail:   christoph.hertzberg@xxxxxxx

   Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

   Geschäftsführung:
   Prof. Dr. Jana Koehler (Vorsitzende)
   Dr. Walter Olthoff

   Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: