[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] CDash issues
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:21:14 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=IDXaeaxwKQ78ZUzPJEuDDSI0Jz9lthXmOI5m8K+639M=; b=Am4wglyxgq8rvyyccRtvVisbQJUTiKvh6ar4dL6TPtEJahYHAzb7cm4iLa6VOqIUiK DTJnZwr5h0V1PHg/gr5Iqa+QTtZRzhu7zPlB/aDMBdOJcR7B9sYSFIEXZddXVdoeGaXL r4t0dMk7Fhujznlv0ocjHnQ/xwAMXcP3X8N5GsHVQWi8VKrpv0RgZYfp1Ga/FBij0Br7 CsxG1MX0rYH4YJDywBnEVO6J2lj/ZAiH9DIBTdDCXVTRttQYd572wUvkGE4hm/9r5WUo 0kfcIpcv5OsAHWov9N9acX28XQeRs5XVVDi/Ckd9W+rltzfnC4neXBfxE7Js8t3IAfSW W4WQ==
as many of you noticed, our cdash instance has been down for a few weeks. Last week I wasted a day trying to restore it, but gave up with what I think is a bug between cdash and php 7.3 .