Re: [eigen] Bitbucket migration

On 12/09/2019 01.27, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 6:50 PM Christoph Hertzberg <
chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
Did we actually plan to migrate bugzilla to gitlab-issues as well?
Would we do this by just creating new issues with a link to the
bz-archive? (This would be only slightly inconvenient if discussions are
split, but that's ok, IMO)

See this first attempt:
https://gitlab.inria.fr/guenneba/eigen-bzmigration-test1/issues
Almost everything is preserved including the bug's ID. We can also
automatically mark the bz bugs as "MOVED" with a link to the respective
gitlab entry.

Oh, I now found this link in the other thread as well. I guess one problem here is that we would have both PRs and Bugs starting with #1 Sure, it is possible to remap one of these, but that might be confusing as well.

Christoph

--
 Dr.-Ing. Christoph Hertzberg

 Besuchsadresse der Nebengeschäftsstelle:
 DFKI GmbH
 Robotics Innovation Center
 Robert-Hooke-Straße 5
 28359 Bremen, Germany

 Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:
 DFKI GmbH
 Robotics Innovation Center
 Robert-Hooke-Straße 1
 28359 Bremen, Germany

 Tel.:     +49 421 178 45-4021
 Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-0
 E-Mail:   christoph.hertzberg@xxxxxxx

  Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

  Geschäftsführung:
  Prof. Dr. Jana Koehler (Vorsitzende)
  Dr. Walter Olthoff

  Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: