Re: [eigen] Bitbucket is dropping its Mercurial support!

I wouldn't be surprised if migrating to github will find a majority (but I'd like to hear a few more opinions -- especially from people who have experience with migrating more than just code).

Please do not start using the PR feature of the git-mirror, until we officially suggest to do that. It will likely only complicate migrating/joining in the future (and of course we can't just merge PRs to the mirror. The only reason why PRs are possible at the mirror, is because it is not possible to deactivate PRs on github ...)

Cheers,
Christoph