Re: [eigen] Project using Eigen - wiki

Done!

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 7:29 PM Patrik Huber <patrikhuber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

The recent email about adding a new project to the Eigen wiki made me think that my/our project would very likely be a great addition to the "Projects using Eigen" list too.

I am the main developer of eos, "A lightweight 3D Morphable Face Model fitting library in modern C++11/14" (https://github.com/patrikhuber/eos), which has quite a steady user base. It uses Eigen throughout to represent parts of statistical face models and meshes.
It would probably best fit under the section "Computer Graphics, Geometry, Visualization".

Thank you & best wishes,
Patrik

--
Dr. Patrik Huber