From: Christoph Hertzberg <chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 6:00 AM
To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.3 branch state

I do make nightly test-runs for various gcc/clang versions for Eigen
3.3, but only using C++03 and C++11:
http://manao.inria.fr/CDash/index.php?project=Eigen+3.3

More extensive tests are usually done before releases. But the 3.3
branch generally only gets bug-fixes, so usually no new bugs should get
introduced.
Feel free to run the test-suite for your platform/compiler before using
it (running the test-suite is relatively easy):

I do not know what exactly you are referring to by "re:
Fixed-size-vectorizable-types" (I can't find any mail, commit,
pull-request or bugzilla entry with that title)

Cheers,
Christoph

--
  Dr.-Ing. Christoph Hertzberg

  Besuchsadresse der Nebengeschäftsstelle:
  DFKI GmbH
  Robotics Innovation Center
  Robert-Hooke-Straße 5
  28359 Bremen, Germany

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:
  DFKI GmbH
  Robotics Innovation Center
  Robert-Hooke-Straße 1
  28359 Bremen, Germany

  Tel.:     +49 421 178 45-4021
  Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-0
  E-Mail:   christoph.hertzberg@xxxxxxx

   Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

   Geschäftsführung:
   Prof. Dr. Jana Koehler (Vorsitzende)
   Dr. Walter Olthoff

   Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: