Re: [eigen] 3.3 branch state

I do make nightly test-runs for various gcc/clang versions for Eigen 3.3, but only using C++03 and C++11:
http://manao.inria.fr/CDash/index.php?project=Eigen+3.3

More extensive tests are usually done before releases. But the 3.3 branch generally only gets bug-fixes, so usually no new bugs should get introduced. Feel free to run the test-suite for your platform/compiler before using it (running the test-suite is relatively easy):

I do not know what exactly you are referring to by "re: Fixed-size-vectorizable-types" (I can't find any mail, commit, pull-request or bugzilla entry with that title)

Cheers,
Christoph