Re: [eigen] Performance difference icc <-> gcc, EIGEN_STRONG_INLINE

Hello Gael,

Just to check, which version of Eigen are you using?

I am using Eigen 3.3.7.

I've been too fast, the previous link is an attempt to reproduce the issue, but I did not managed.
Same here. I also tried to find a standalone application which reproduces the issue, but no success so far. I hope I can find some time next week to try again.

The complete ASM files would help to verify this hypothesis.
Those could get quite large. I'll try to get the standalone application ready first, then the complete ASM will be smaller, OK?

Michael