Re: [eigen] Call for survey questions

>>  - MSVC: <=2010, 2012, 2013, 2015,  >=2017, none

Since 2019 Final is as-good-as-out (Preview has been out for a while), I'd suggest adding it to the list:
- MSVC: <=2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, >=2019, none

>> What would you like the most:

Perhaps add an item related to moving to newer C++ standards, something like
"- More rapid dropping of older compilers/C++ standards in favour of more slick Eigen codebase & newer C++ features support"
(This is really too things - the first one being of particular interest to Eigen developers/contributors. As Michael mentioned in the other thread, it might induce more contributions if the code base got rid of old cruft).

-Patrik