Re: [eigen] About dropping C++03 compatibility

On 19/02/2019 22.50, Patrik Huber wrote:
(On a side note, I'm subscribed to that bug report's CC list but didn't get
any update emails about it today.)

I think someone reported issues with receiving bugzilla mails to gmail addresses some time ago (can't find the mail at the moment). Our bugzilla system claims to send mails from a gmail-address, so if I see it right, it essentially performs mail-spoofing. Not sure why we changed the sender-address from a tuxfamily.org address (that was changed more than a year ago). You may have luck checking your spam folders for mails from eigen.bugzilla@xxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Christoph

--
 Dr.-Ing. Christoph Hertzberg

 Besuchsadresse der Nebengeschäftsstelle:
 DFKI GmbH
 Robotics Innovation Center
 Robert-Hooke-Straße 5
 28359 Bremen, Germany

 Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:
 DFKI GmbH
 Robotics Innovation Center
 Robert-Hooke-Straße 1
 28359 Bremen, Germany

 Tel.:     +49 421 178 45-4021
 Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-0
 E-Mail:   christoph.hertzberg@xxxxxxx

  Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

  Geschäftsführung:
  Prof. Dr. Jana Koehler (Vorsitzende)
  Dr. Walter Olthoff

  Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: