[eigen] problems using GeneralizedEigenSolver

  I am using the GeneralizedEigenSolver class from Eigen3.3.4 (MacPorts)  as

 typedef Matrix<Real, Dynamic, Dynamic> RealMatrixX;
Eigen::GeneralizedEigenSolver<RealMatrixX> ges(M0, M1, false);

 and I keep getting the following error:

Assertion failed: (m_computeQZ &&  he matrices Q and Z have not been computed during the QZ decomposition.”), function matrixZ,

Not sure what I am doing wrong. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Manav