[eigen] Request to add iMSTK to projects list

Hi developers,

I'm a developer for an open-source virtual surgery simulation framework called the Interactive Medical Simulation Toolkit (iMSTK) (http://www.imstk.org/), a joint effort between Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and Kitware. We use Eigen in our framework to do much of the 3D computation. Would it be possible for you to add our project to your list of projects?

Thanks,
Nicholas Milef

Software Engineer
Center for Modeling, Simulation, & Imaging in Medicine
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
milefn@xxxxxxx