Re: [eigen] alignment c++17

Hi Sylvain,

I still haven't tried this new feature, but in theory I ended up with the same conclusion modulo some adjustments in Eigen code to properly tells the compiler about alignment requirements through the C++ standard. If you've tried and got successful runs without any adjustment, please let us know!

gael