Re: [eigen] feature request: implement hybrid matrix class template

Hi Andre,

What I understand from what Adrien said is that two last optional template parameters can make Matrix a static buffer on stack. I think Hybrid Matrix is better name because it means fix size on stack and dynamic matrix size.

Thanks,
Vincent